Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bye-Bye, Onesies

Putting away my kids'clothes for good (or till whenever another comes around) is always a sad time for me. The stark reality that my kids are growing up. Some of their milestones were achieved in them, like Hudson's ratty old green shirt from a garage sale that now contains sentimental value because he first walked in it. And the cool red tennies he wore with it. Sniff....sniff

Today I packed away some preemie clothes that Isabella will never ever ever have to wear again. But I wasn't sad this time. I was rejoicing! I hope the next time I will ever have to take them out will be to give to her dolls one day for dress up. (Her doll, Olive LuLu, is currently modeling one of Bella's tops she wore the first two months of life).




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
design by http://www.simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com/